Submit a confidential resume to email@example.com
Resumes will be retained for one year.
Thank You for your interest in our firm!
EBS Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and looks to WNY frequently for talented people to join our team. We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer/Designer and Mechanical Engineer/Designer to augment our staff and be a positive team player. Applicants should have all necessary experience to start new projects and the ability to take over existing project responsibilities seamlessly with positive client interaction.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Bachelors degree in engineering within the desired field applying for. Degree requirement can be waived for candidates with 10+ years practical design experience in their related field.
- Proficient working with AutoCAD and AutoCAD MEP
- Proficient in either Carrier HAP, Elite CHVAC or RHVAC, or Manual J HVAC load calculation software by Carmel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher. Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Dependable, positive attitude, friendly, eager to learn and goal driven.
- Ability to interact professionally and in a positive fashion with clients and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Submit examples of drawings and related work prior to interview.
Engineering Disciplines are as follows:
- Mechanical HVAC, Pumping, Piping, and Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Plumbing Engineering
- Fire Protection Engineering
Candidates will enjoy:
- A friendly office atmosphere
- 8 hour work days Monday through Friday
- Challenging and fun projects to design
- Competitive salary with weekly direct deposit by PAYCHEX
- Retirement IRA (After 90 days)
- Employer contributions to health care
- Paid Vacations
- Paid sick days
- Paid Personal days
- Paid Holidays